Friday, February 28, 2014

Cheesesteaks, anyone?!

While I may not be the Flyers' biggest fan, after years of being worn down by my Philly friends, I must admit, it is a pretty sweet city.  The home of the LOVE statue, Rocky Balboa, Cheesesteaks and the Liberty Bell...if that doesn't give you a range of Philadelphia PA's awesomeness...I'm not sure that anything will...but I'll let Ellie give it a shot.  She's got a list a mile long and explanations to boot.

If you're in the area, I'd definitely suggest checking out the cheesesteaks (at Pat's AND Geno's: which one do you like more?) for their deliciousness, South Street for it's craziness, the river walk for it's tranquility, and the Rocky steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art...because, DUH!

This one's for you, Jammin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment