Friday, April 25, 2014

Buzzfeed Bucket VERSUS # x #

So, if you've enjoyed any of the fun games and fill-ins that I've posted, I'm sure you'll enjoy getting a score based on someone else's bucket list on Buzzfeed.  I'm not knocking it.  I tried it, too!  I got an 84/120.  Not bad, I guess, for comparing myself to someone else's idea of all of the things one should do it his or her life...

but I think the # x # list might attract all of your wanderlust folk a bit more than someone else's idea of what life is all about because...well, let's face it, your idea of what's "normal" and "acceptable" for you life just ISN'T actually the overall average.  So, take the Buzzfeed Bucket, because lists and instant feedback are fun, I admit!  but when you're done with that, read this...and get a 100% when you complete YOUR goals in life (except the catch is, you don't have til you kick the bucket, so you might want to read it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment