Sunday, December 7, 2014

Take me to the COAST!

Buzzfeed came out with an awesome list of "coastess with the mostest" and it's awesome and I want to see all of them.  My favorites from the list for future travel plans are a toss up between Santorini Greece for the white architecture, Amalfi Coast Italy for the colorful architecture curvy cliffside towns and beautiful harbors, Cliffs of Moher Ireland because it's the Motherland, Vietnam and Thailand for the gorgeous scenery and crystal clear waters, and Mexico for the pristine beaches.

I'm spoiled by the New England coast, having grown up nearby, and I can attest to Norway making the list from firsthand experience (see Norway general travel planning, train transport and budget/itinerary articles).

Pretty much, take me to the water, and I will be content! :-D


What's the best coastal area you've visited?
What coast have you yet to see that you're looking forward to?




No comments:

Post a Comment