Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I'm 86% Free...Which qualifies me as a "nomad"


Take the quiz and see how free YOU are!

Don't like the results...take a look at the questions.  Are there any things that you answered one way and wish you could honestly answer differently?  Can you make any changes in your life that would allow you to answer differently? (and no, I'm not talking about putting your children up for adoption).  It might be worth looking into some small changes in the way you perceive your belongings and/or your career if you are feeling enslaved and looking for some more freedom.  I've found these are the two things that make me most different from my friends who always tell me they wish they were more free to do things that I have done and continue to do.  They probably aren't the only differences, and some of these people also have similar feelings on this but not in other areas.  What makes you feel free?  What makes you feel trapped?  What ACTUALLY makes you free?  What ACTUALLY makes you trapped?

I have found that a job in itself it not actually a trap.  A loan or debt IS a trap because it requires some action from you.  many people associate their debt trap with the need to keep their current job or career even when they want a change.  What I can tell you is this:  if you want the change, figure out what it will take to make the change.  Don't place your perception of "traps" on the wrong culprit.  This will help you find a way to be more free even when you have things that you need to take care of.

Be free.  Be you.  Most of all: Be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment