Saturday, November 1, 2014

Living the dream

I've always been fascinated with the nature vs. nurture debate...and you might see a bit of that in this article or in the commentary afterwards.  I'm impressed with what seems like a genuinely respectful intercourse amongst people regarding the topic of world-travel (or any travel) with children, particulary for long amounts of time [think "military brat" style].  I like that the author, also the mother in this case, has found a really beautiful life not only for herself but for her daughter, AND for their relationship.  It's hard to imagine for those of us living in our 9-5 (or longer) cubicle lives...but I couldn't be happier to know that there are people living the dream, and really just LIVING.  I hope I can be that brave.


Be inspired :)

No comments:

Post a Comment